Saturday, August 25, 2007

Whirlwind or Walden?

In my last post, I started talking about my early years, the all important "what put the Fab in Fabiola", for the moment, I am bored with that. You will have that with me. You will. And that is just fine.

It is a known fact that I am just fine exactly the way that I am. I would like to extend that idea to encompass you too. You are just fine the way that you are. Granted, you are no Fabiola. But, you are you – maybe just not you enough yet. Fabiola hopes to help you with that.


I suppose that this should appear somewhere in the title or about me placed with more importance than just lumped into the middle of a post to be left or moved later. This would be another thing that you will have with me.

One of Fabiola's favorite quotes:

"If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again,
I won't look any further than my own backyard,
because if it isn't there,
I never really lost it to begin with." - Dorothy to Glinda "The Wizard of Oz"

Ok, so it aint Thoreau.
My life has always been more whirlwind than walden anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's Mary?

Fabiola said...

Who is Mary? Oh, my, couldn't that just be an entry all by itself. Who is Mary? Look in the right column, under Blogs and other wonderful places, Fabiola's Alter Ego -- View From a FarmHouse Window. Go back to the first entry in the journal, read. That would be a start.